1 Jun 2015

Funny Spam Comments

On In 1 Comment
Most of us are facing spam comments issue. Nowadays, I'm getting a lot of spam comments. Here is a list of funny spam comments that I have got recently. Hope you enjoy reading them.

"I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you design this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz respond as I'm looking to create my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. thank you"

funny spam comments_01"Appreciating the persistence you put into your site and detailed information you present. It's good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same outdated rehashed information. Excellent read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account"

"I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you make this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz reply as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. cheers"

funny spam comments_02"Appreciating the time and energy you put into your site and in depth information you present. It's awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same old rehashed material. Fantastic read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account"

"What's up to all, because I am really eager of reading this website's post to be updated on a regular basis. It consists of pleasant information"

"Hola! I've been following your blog for a while now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Houston Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the fantastic work!"

"Howdy! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog. Is it hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about creating my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Appreciate it"

funny spam comments_03"An impressive share! I've just forwarded this onto a friend who has been doing a little research on this. And he actually bought me dinner simply because I found it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending the time to discuss this issue here on your website"

"Amazing blog! Do you have any tips for aspiring writers? I'm planning to start my owwn site soon but I'm a little lost on everything.Would you advise starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I'm totally confused .. Any recommendations? Many thanks!"

"It's remarkable in favor of me to have a site, which is good for my know-how. thanks admin"

funny spam comments_04"Hi my friend! I wish to say that this post is awesome, great written and include almost all vital infos. I'd like to see extra posts like this"

"Heya just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different browsers and both show the same results"

"Hello there I am Wesley.I have just encounter your website seeking winter decoration for my following class. I guess, I should tune this a tad to fit flawlessly for my children and this is going to be great.I'm so pleased to know this kind of wonderful website available! Many thanks! Feel free to visit my blog post ..."

All the above comments were posted by "anonymous" and had links at the end of each comment. At first I thought that they were genuine and was very happy seeing them. I even replied to some of them. Then I got many of the above comments repeated again and again with different links. After that I deleted all the spam comments from my blog. By the way, have you got any funny comments like this? Share yours.

funny spam comments_05

1 comment:

  1. I never really get much of the spam, but the search terms are rather funny or strange :)

    ReplyDelete